- Simultaneous monitoring and control of power electronics from different vendors, technologies and generation
- Modular system for monitoring and control of power electronic devices in remote locations:
- Peripheral device for monitoring and control - DNU24
- Monitoring and control center (local)
- Main monitoring operations center
- Peripheral device for monitoring and control - DNU24:
- Continuous measures of electrical and non-electric values in the remote objects and data forwarding to the monitoring center at its request
- Measured electric and non-electrical values can be wireless send to the monitoring center
- Monitoring of alarms and in the case of their appearance forwarding to the monitoring center
- Control signals from the monitoring center are forwarded to power electronic devices which is possible to control
- Communication between monitoring and control center and DNU24 through TDM, IP and GPRS telecommunication network
- Communication between monitoring and control center (local) and main monitoring operations center through SNMP
- Remote control of batteries quality with and without additional load
Monitoring and control system for power electronics devices at remote locations, contains different number of DNU24 devices. Each device collecting and transmitting data to monitoring and control center.
DNU24 is connected with monitoring and control center over TDM (modem, ISDN), IP (Ethernet 10/100 base Tx) or GPRS telecommunication network. Type of connection is defined by user accordance with technical availability.