- SF25 - additional level of security in the overall power supply system
- Monitoring the voltage of each phase from the three-phase mains connection
- Supplying one-phase user by choosing priority phase (Vac>180 Vac) from a three-phase main connection
- Maximum load current 25 A
- Main monitoring operations center
- Voltage and time hysteresis during restore of the correct phase
- SF25 continuously monitors all present phases present and based on the fact the phases are correct or not and their mutual priorities, determine which phase will be forwarded to the user (output).
- Line is correct if the phase voltage is greater than the minimum. In this way, phase selector plays the role of an additional level of security throughout the whole power supply system.
- With disappearance of one or two phases, user did not stay without main power supply
Data sheets (pdf): SF25 (Serbian), SF25 (English)