- Ethernet over TDM Bridge
- Provides connection of remote LAN networks with Ethernet 10/100 BaseTX or 100 BaseFX interface via PDH/SDH telecommunication network
- Embedded Web Server and SNMP Agent
- Optional AES 128/192/256 Encryption of TDM Stream
KFE devices enables connectivity of different equipment with Ethernet interface by utilizing existing TDM or copper infrastructure.
Interface converter KFE basically performs L2 (layer 2) Ethernet Bridge/Switch functionality thus making them transparent for all higher layer protocols.
- Enable transparent Ethernet service over TDM/copper infrastructure
- At Ethernet side there are two ports: electrical 10/100 BaseTX interface and optical 100 BaseFX interface
- Electrical Ethernet interfaces are half/full duplex with auto negotiation procedure which define the type of interface 10 or 100 Mbit/s
- Interface Convertors are transparent for all higher order protocol (TCP-IP, XNS, ISO,...)
- VLAN can be configured for any port independently
- Support for QoS priority choice according to the port or IEE802.1p
- Synchronization: local clock or external clock from received signal
- Loop test possibility