- Performs TDM circuit emulation over enterprise or carrier packet-switched Ethernet L2/L3 networks for different types of user interfaces
- At the Ethernet line side supports both electrical Fast and optical 100 FX Ethernet interface
- Multiprotocol encapsulation supporting IPv4, IPv6, UDP, RTP, L2TPv3, MPLS and Metro Ethernet
- Compliant with IETF, ITU-T, MFA Forum and Metro Ethernet Forum Technical Specifications
- Recovered clock jitter and wander compliant to ITU-T G.823, G.824. Supports adaptive clock recovery, differential clock (common clock) (using RTP)
- ToS support for IP level priority, VLAN 802.1p and 802.1Q support for MAC level priority
- Lost/misordered packet compensation
- Embedded Web Server and SNMP Agent
- Optional AES 128/192/256 Encryption of TDM Stream
KTP devices performes TDM circuit emulation over packet switched network thus enabling transparent TDM services over enterprise or carrier Ethernet network.
Besides TDM traffic transmission over IP based networks KTP provides many value-added functions in order to meet different customers needs including different network management capabilities, traffic protection, synchronization etc.